If you want to hire an air duct cleaning company there are plenty of places to locate one in Wichita.
Finding local air duct cleaning companies is easy. The hard part is determining if the company is reliable and trustworthy. Therefore you will want to do a little research before you choose a specific company. Here are some places you can look to find air duct cleaning companies that operate in Wichita:
- Perform an online search
You can always use a major search engine such as Google or Bing to find local companies. Start by typing in something like air duct cleaning services or air duct cleaning company plus your city, region or zip code. You will probably get a few dozen results.
Here are a few to get you started:
- Snow White – Our residential air duct cleaning system utilizes a powerful truck mounted vacuum along with a gentle brush system giving you the best air duct cleaning available.
- JB’s Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning – Complete Air Duct cleaning as well as an inspection and cleaning (if needed) of the Blower Motor and A/C Coil. I also specialize in cleaning lint build-up in the Dryer vent line/pipe.
- Roth Heating & Air – Trained Roth Power-Vac technicians remove the blower fan from the furnace and connect an 8″ vacuum hose (capable of moving 16,000 cubic feet of air per minute), to your air duct system. Each outlet is sealed off and a vacuum is created within the air duct system. High pressure, compressed air is injected into each duct run to ensure all dirt and debris is removed by the vacuum.
- Ask a trusted source
Recommendations from trusted sources are a great way to find local companies because you can gauge the company’s service based on the experiences of people you can trust. Try asking your friends, neighbors, family members and co-workers if they have ever used an air duct cleaning company before. Ask if they were satisfied with the work they received from a particular company.
- Look in the Yellow Pages
Yes, the Yellow Pages still exist and yes they can help you find local companies.
- Contact the National Air Duct Cleaners Association or NADCA
The NADCA is a trade association for professional air duct cleaners. Their website offers all kinds of useful information as well as an online directory that allows you to find local contractors.
- Through traditional advertising
Many air duct cleaning companies advertise through traditional venues. These venues can include online ads, TV ads, radio ads, print ads, flyers, brochures, billboards, signs and much more.
It is highly recommended that you create a list of potential air duct cleaning companies and then interview and research each one before making a decision. This will help ensure that you pick the right company for the job. Not all air duct cleaning companies are hardworking and reliable, so it is important that you don’t just pick the first one you find!